Nutrient Specific Feeds
Sometimes plants need more of one particular nutrient than another, maybe to replenish a deficiency in the soil.
That is when a nutrient specific fertilizer becomes essential to re-address the balance. Doff's range of nutrient specific fertilizers covers all your needs.
Tell-tale signs of deficiency:
- Nitrogen: older, lower postioned leaves may become pale yellow and new growth yellow with dark spots
- Phosphorus: small leaves may appear to turned a reddish-purple tint, older leaves become very dark and leaf tipsmay look burnt
- Potassium: yellowing between the veins of the leaf and older leaves may wilt or look scorched at their edges
- Iron: yellowing of newer leaves
- Magnesium: slow growth with pale yellow leaves